10th September 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available for B.Sc(IT) candidate? Expected salary as a fresher?

Hello Everyone,
I am pursuing B.Sc(IT) course? Any jobs I will get after my course? Please tell me what are they? What is my salary as a fresher?

11th September 2015, 09:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available for B.Sc(IT) candidate? Expected salary as a fresher?

Job Opportunities available for B.Sc (IT) Candidate:

You may find job opportunities in Government as well as Private (Software) sector being a B.Sc IT Candidate. Yes, there are many jobs available for Bachelor of Science in Information Technology candidates. Candidates can find job opportunities in Software Development Sectors, Manufacturing Companies, Designing Industries, Cabling Companies, Microprocessor System Designing firms and in IT Companies. You are required to get good command over the programming languages namely, C, Java, Unix, Data Base Management, Web Technologies, Data Structures, and Unix Programming. You can apply for several job posts namely, Consultant, System Analyst, Programmer, Technical Writer, Software Engineering, System Administration, Lecturer/ Professor, System Administrator, System Integrator, Hardware Designer, Computer Scientist ad Technical Support posts. The starting salary would be around Rs.14,000/- per month and a maximum of Rs.18,000/- per month. Salary may be increased based on the work experience.
15th September 2015, 01:42 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available for B.Sc(IT) candidate? Expected salary as a fresher?

You can get jobs in the IT Industry which will be within your Domain.
There are a lot of jobs on offer in the IT Industry so you need to make sure that you are good with your Domain Knowledge to be able to get a job in the IT Industry.
Maximum number of jobs that are on offer is in the IT Industry.
The salary which you can expect is between Rs 15000 to Rs 20000 per month being a freshers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?