10th September 2015, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

What should I do further to study MCA in Abroad being a BCA candidate?

Respected Sir,
I am pursuing BCA and after BCA I want to do MCA from Abroad countries. So what will I do? Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

11th September 2015, 09:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do further to study MCA in Abroad being a BCA candidate?

You need to appear for GRE and IELTS/TOEFL to become eligible for MCA admission abroad. GRE is required for admission in science and technology course of post graduate and research level.

For English proficiency you must have a decent score in IELTS/TOEFL then only you will be accepted by any university.
12th September 2015, 12:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do further to study MCA in Abroad being a BCA candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am pursuing BCA and after BCA I want to do MCA from Abroad countries. So what will I do? Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.
You can not do MCA course in Abroad but you can apply for MS course through GRE and TOEFL score.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.
14th September 2015, 05:17 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You need to appear and crack the GRE and TOEFL Entrance Examinations to be able to take admission to the course of Masters of Science in Computer Application.
So you need to prepare for both these Entrance Examinations and once you are able to clear it you will be eligible for admission.
You also need a very good academic track record throughout your career to get admission to the Best Colleges Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?