10th September 2015, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering Distance Electrical Engineering Diploma course to certificate holder in Electrical Trade in Punjab?

Sir,
I am graduate and I have a certificate in Electrical Trade. I want to do Diploma in Electrical Engineering by distance education. I want to know about the colleges in Punjab where I can get admission.

Related Questions:
  1. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  2. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  3. Diploma in Electrical Engineering at IGNOU, Punjab for ITI holder in Wireman Trade?
  4. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if working in Saudi Arabia being a Electrical National Trade Certificate holder?
  6. List of AICTE approved colleges offering diploma in electrical engineering through distance mode
  7. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning after passing ITI in electrical
  8. How can I pursue diploma course through distance in electrical engineering
  9. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Distance Education being an Electrical ITI Holder?
  10. Is it possible to do distance course in diploma electrical engineering?
  11. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  12. Procedure to study Distance B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering for a Diploma holder who has 2 years of working experience?
  13. List of institutes which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering to certificate holder in Motor Winding and House Wiring in Sonipat, Haryana? Course duration, fee expenses and qualification required for admission?
  14. Colleges offering Distance Electrical Engineering Diploma course in Karnataka?
  15. List of Colleges and Universities offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  16. Institutes which give diploma certificate in electrical engineering from distance? I am working in electrical related field
  17. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? I am a BSc electronics graduate
  18. Which are the colleges offering distance education in diploma in electrical engineering in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai
16th October 2015, 08:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering Distance Electrical Engineering Diploma course to certificate holder in Electrical Trade in Punjab?

AICTE doesn't approve any distance mode diploma engineering course. Hence, if you want to get a valid qualification then you have to take admission in a regular course through polytechnic entrance exam.

If there is distance mode diploma offered by some institute then it will surely not be approved by AICTE. Hence, it is up to you to decide what you want to do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?