10th September 2015, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to pursue M.Com to study LLB course?

Hello Friends,
I have completed my B.Com General. I don't want to do M.Com but I want to study LLB. I want to know that for studying LLB I have to do M.Com? Is it necessary?

14th September 2015, 10:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to pursue M.Com to study LLB course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
I have completed my B.Com General. I don't want to do M.Com but I want to study LLB. I want to know that for studying LLB I have to do M.Com? Is it necessary?
For LLB course it is not necessary to do M.Com course.

If you have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board then you are eligible to attend CLAT exam for admission in Under graduate course.

The candidate age should not be more than 20 Years for under graduate course.
14th September 2015, 01:58 PM
Sam James

For studying LLB MCom., is not required. Since you already have a bachelors degree you could get admission for LLB with 3 year course. So you can readily apply for LLB courses, but subjected to entrance screening.
14th September 2015, 03:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No need to pursue Master of Commerce (M.Com) course in order to pursue LLB course. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing Bachelor of Law (LLB) course is "either 12th Class or Bachelor Degree" from a recognized university. Some of the colleges ask candidates to have Graduation as a basic educational qualification for doing LLB and some other colleges need 12th Class a minimum educational qualification.

The best entrance examination I would suggest candidates those who are willing to do LLB course is "CLAT (Common Law Admission Test). So the basic educational qualification required for LLB course through CLAT examination is just 12th Class with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university. Since you have already completed B.Com, I am sure you are certainly eligible to pursue LLB course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?