10th September 2015, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Does ONGC offer recruitment to EXTC engineer? Eligibility to apply?

Hi,
Presently I am pursuing my B.E. in EXTC. I want to know that, do ONGC recruits EXTC engineers? If yes, then what are the criteria for eligibility?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for ONGC and IOCL recruitment for B.Tech(ECE) student? Percentage criteria to apply?
  2. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  3. Detailed information and procedure to apply in ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment for B.Tech Chemical Engineer? When the notification will be released?
  4. Eligibility to apply in ONGC GT post for M.Sc(Geology) student?
  5. Can I apply for UPSC exams being an IT engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. When the recruitment of CDAC Project Engineer will be published? Procedure and eligibility to apply?
  7. Am I eligible to apply in ONGC recruitment if secured 7 CGPA in B.Tech(Chemical Engineering)?
  8. ONGC Recruitment cell contact details?
  9. Does CDAC provides any short term course for 4 to 5 weeks? Which courses would be appropriate for my placements? Will the language course be beneficial or courses like embedded and VLSI is better?
  10. What is the syllabus of ONGC GET recruitment exam?
  11. Government jobs for Civil Engineers?
  12. Eligibility for Junior Engineer post in Railways after B.Tech?
  13. Eligibility of ONGC for Chemical engineer? How to prepare for selection test?
  14. What is the syllabus of ONGC recruitment for electronics? Sample question papers? Books to be referred to prepare of recruitment
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in BEL Probationary Engineer recruitment? When the notification will be released?
  16. In which month the recruitment of ONGC GT will be announced? Detailed information about ONGC GT recruitment exam?
  17. Where to get ONGC recruitment papers(Both general awareness and technical papers)? Books to be referred?
  18. ONGC recruitment papers(General Awareness and Technical Papers)? Books to be referred?
21st November 2015, 01:34 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Does ONGC offer recruitment to EXTC engineer? Eligibility to apply?

You are pursuing your B.E from Electronics and Telecommunication Engineer. Yes definitely ONGC recruits EXTC engineers too.

Following are the details regarding this:

Eligibility criteria: Student must possess a graduate degree in E&T with minimum 60% marks. Final year students can also apply provided to the condition that he/ she will submit their relevant documents by 31.07.2016.

Selection Procedure: The students who secure good marks in the GATE exam will be called for interview which is the last round of selection procedure. The weightage of GATE exam is more. So if you secure good marks in the GATE exam your chances of selection will be more.

**Normally the online filling of application form started in the month of January. So the notification for the recruitment through GATE 2016 has been published. If you have any confusion regarding this you can go through the detailed advertisement.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ONGC Graduate Trainee.pdf(4.85 MB, 34 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?