10th September 2015, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Admission chances in Jadavpur University for NIOS students through WBJEE?

If i pass out from nios with a good percentage of marks, would i be able to get admission in Jadavpur University via Wbjee?

Related Questions:
  1. Can NIOS students appear in WBJEE examination? -- [New]
  2. Admission in Jadavpur University in ETC,EE,CE after scoring 318 rank in WBJEE under SC category?
  3. Required Marks in WBJEE to get admission for ECE stream in Jadavpur University?
  4. Is NIOS better than Bihar board? What is the value of NIOS Certificate in DU?
  5. Is it necessary to appear for WBJEE to get admission in Architecture in Jadavpur University? How much rank is compulsory for admission?
  6. Upto what rakn will I get admission in Jadavpur University?
  7. Can I get admission in Jadavpur University after scoring 739 rank in WBJEE?
  8. How international students can get admission in Jadavpur University or any other university?
  9. Jadavpur University admission for SC through WBJEE, rank required? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to get admission in Jadavpur University for B.Tech through WBJEE result?
  11. What is the counseling date for WBJEE? I have scored 17045 in WBJEE and want to get admitted in Jadavpur University in computer science and engineering
  12. How can I get Admission in Physics honours at Jadavpur University? /minimum requirement for S.C. candidate?
  13. What will be my possible ranking in WBJEE with a score of 130 marks? Can I get admission in Jadavpur University with this score?
  14. Admission in Jadavpur Engineering College under Sports Quota after scoring 4273 rank in WBJEE?
  15. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
  16. Minimum marks required in WBJEE 2015 to get admission in Jadavpur University?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for re-exam of 12th ISC if pursuing Diploma in CSE and completed 1 year of B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  18. Can I get admission in BESU or Jadavpur after securing a rank of 151 in WBJEE?
11th September 2015, 03:09 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission chances in Jadavpur University for NIOS students through WBJEE?

NIOS is a recognized board and in general there is no problem for students of NIOS Board to get admission in Colleges.
You need to have the required rank in WBJEE to be eligible for admission in Jadavpur University.
If you have the required rank in WBJEE then you will be able to get admission in Jadavpur University.
11th September 2015, 03:11 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission chances in Jadavpur University for NIOS students through WBJEE?

Yes, candidate who have passed from NIOS can get admission in Jadavpur University through WBJEE.
Candidate who have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from any recognised board can get admission in Jadavpur University through WBJEE. NIOS is well recognised by HRD Ministry of Indian Government.
Candidate must have passed 12th with more than 60% marks.
Age of candidate must be above 17 years.
12th September 2015, 12:11 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

The eligibility criteria for admission in any universities across the nation is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized board under the scheme of 10+2 at least.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the 12th.

* In some of the universities, the minimum percentage criteria is not there.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 17 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for graduation and be sure of one thing that NIOS is a recognized board by all the universities and have the same value as the other boards of education.
12th October 2015, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the entrance exam of presidency university with a nios certificate
14th July 2016, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

My younger brother is an NIOS candidate and seeks admission in one of the colleges in West Bengal. It is heard that the student should be a domicile of the state in order to seek an admission in any of the colleges through that board. Is is true? Please reply ASAP!
23rd May 2017, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Can a student from NIOS get admission at Jadavpur University for English Honours?
2nd July 2017, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Student appearing in appearing in nios senior secondary exam.in April 2018 can sit in wbjee 2018
19th April 2018, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

If I pass from nios board with more than 50 percent, am i eligible for common entrance test in Jadavpur University for B A (English Honours)
24th January 2020, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Admission chances for nios students in jadavpur university for BA ( English Honours) ?
3rd February 2020, 05:06 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Chances are there if you have passed from NIOS can get admission in Jadavpur University. NIOS is well recognized by the HRD Ministry of Indian Government. However, you must have passed 12th with more than 60% marks because admission in BA in English honors is based on merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?