10th September 2015, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope for Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Diploma in near furture?

Can an applied electronics and instrumentation diploma student get a job in a good firm. Is there any scope for this course in near future?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study after completing Diploma in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation?
  2. Can I study B.Tech in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering being a Electronics Engineering Diploma student?
  3. Is it possible to join Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation?
  4. What is the process of joining NDA?
  5. What is the scope for business in electronics and instrumentation field?
  6. Scope of Electronics and Instrumentation course?
  7. How to do Indian Army after doing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Technology
  8. Which course can I join in M.E if I am a EIE student
  9. Scope of Electronics and Instrumentation in various fields? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the scope of B.Tech Applied Electronics & Instrumentation and M.Tech in Biomedical engineering?
  11. Can a B.tech graduate in Applied Electronics & instrumentation take PG in IT or CS stream?
  12. Any separate paper for applied electronics and instrumentation engineering students in GATE?
  13. Biju Patnaik University of technology-B-Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation-Sixth Semester, Fiber Optics Instrumentation Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. Is it possible to join Indian Air force after completion of 3 years diploma in applied electronics and institution with 80%
  15. Scope of Instrumentation Technology Diploma course?
  16. How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?
  17. For which entrance exams can I appear after completing B.Tech in applied electronics and instrumentation
  18. What procedure should I follow to do Project in ISRO being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
11th September 2015, 02:31 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the scope for Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Diploma in near furture?

There is a lot of scope for applied Electronics and Instrumentation diploma holder as you can complete your B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation.
Once you are able to do that then a lot fields will open up for you and the chances of getting a job will increase many folds.
You just need to make sure that you have good Domain Knowledge and once you are good in that the scope is endless for the field of Electronics and Instrumentation.
You can do projects as well as work in IT companies depending on what you want.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?