10th September 2015, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Is Instrumentation considered as an Electrical Subject?

I want to know if Instrumentation course is considered equivalent to the Electrical subject. Please let me know?

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be referred for combined engineering service exam in Electrical and Instrumentation Subject?
  2. Counselling form
  3. List of top universities which would be best for MS in Instrumentation?
  4. Can i apply for a job after passing electrical and instrumentation branch?
  5. How to take admission in B.E Instrumentation after passing diploma in electrical engineering? What is the future of Instrumentation Engineering?
  6. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score?
  7. How to prepare for the subject test in electronics and instrumentation? Model Test Papers in ECE Subject?
  8. How to get admission into Ph.D program in IIT Delhi after doing B.E in Instrumentation and Control and MS in Electrical Engineering from US?
  9. Minimum marks required in JEE mains to get in any NIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Combined electrical and instrumentation model question papers with answers?
  11. Is it possible to get admission in Instrumentation Engineering after doing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  12. Subject wise books for GATE Instrumentation 2015 exam
  13. What are the subjects in electrical and instrumentation engineering? Can I take up M.Tech in Aeronautics?
  14. Visvesvaraya Technological University B.E. Electronics & Communication Engineering Third Semester- Electronic Instrumentation Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. How to join in Vigilance after doing B.E Electrical and Instrumentation?
  16. Electrical Engineering Better Subject for Civil Services Exam?
  17. Am I eligible for placement in TCS? I am a Biomedical engineering student
  18. Can you give me ideas for choosing the 2nd subject for Civil Services Exam while doing Electrical and Electronics?
11th September 2015, 02:27 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is Instrumentation considered as an Electrical Subject?

No Instrumentation course is considered equivalent to the Electronics Course.
You can apply for the courses based on Electronics if you have completed your Diploma in Instrumentation.
11th September 2015, 11:40 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is Instrumentation considered as an Electrical Subject?

No, instrumentation is a separate branch related to engineering.

It is not related to any other branch.

If you really want it to get connected with any other core branch then you may have some similarities between Instrumentation and Electronics, but it is entirely different from the Electrical Branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?