10th September 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD in History with Fellowship if pursue Distance M.Phil?

Hello,
I have done M.A. in History with first division and also B.Ed. I have to do M.Phil in history subject through distance education. But I want to know that if I do M.Phil in History through Distance education then I can do PhD in History with fellowship?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD after completing M.A.(History)?
  2. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  3. If I pursue PhD under VIT can I get fellowship under UGC?
  4. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  6. Can someone pursue PhD after clearing NET JRF from distance?
  7. Can I pursue M.Phil in chemistry from any institute through distance course? I have completed MSc in Chemistry
  8. In which university I should study PhD in History through Distance Education being a Government employee?
  9. How can I get admission to study PhD in History if completed M.A.?
  10. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  11. Is there any possibility for me to pursue M.Phil course in Correspondence being a candidate having done MA in History and M.Ed?
  12. List of Universities providing Ph.D course in Biotechnology through distance mode?
  13. Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS for study PhD with Fellowship in Abroad?
  14. Can I pursue Ph.D in computer science after MCA or MSc IT?
  15. How to get opportunity to pursue PhD in Biotechnology with fellowship in Germany?
  16. How to do M.Phil through distance learning in Ecotourism after doing MSc in remote sensing?
  17. Courses available in Geography after B.A in JNU, BHU and DU? Procedure to apply for these colleges?
  18. Possibility to study PhD in History for a candidate who has secured 53% in M.A.(History)?
3rd September 2016, 12:26 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD in History with Fellowship if pursue Distance M.Phil?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you will be eligible to opt for Ph.D in History with fellowship after completing your M.Phil through Distance education, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in History from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for Ph.D in History.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?