12th September 2015, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Courses available to study for 11th candidate who has Physics, Chemistry and Physical Education as main subjects?

Hi,
I am the student of 11th standard. I want to know what are the courses in Science as I have no Mathematics and Biology? My main subjects are Physics, Chemistry and Physical Education. Please tell me about the courses which I do?

14th September 2015, 04:55 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study for 11th candidate who has Physics, Chemistry and Physical Education as main subjects?

There are so many courses after 10+2 to do even if you do not have mathematics and biology in 10+2:

1. Web Designing.

2. Computer Courses.

3. Animation and Multimedia.

4. Mass Communication.

5. Fashion Designing.

You can pursue any course of these.
14th September 2015, 06:36 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study for 11th candidate who has Physics, Chemistry and Physical Education as main subjects?

Below are the list of different cources which can be done apart from medical and Engineering.

Forensic Science:

1. B.Sc in Forensic Sciences

2. Diploma in F/Sciences (Ballistics and Finger Prints)

3. B. Sc in Forensic Sciences

4. B. Sc in Life Science, Chemistry, Forensic Science

5. Diploma in Forensic Science (Cyber Crimes)

6. Diploma in Forensic Science (Computer Forensics)

7. Diploma in Criminology and Forensic Science for Police personnel

Zoology:

1. B.Science (Hons) in Zoology

2. B. Sc in Zoology and Animal Biotechnology

3. B. Science in Aquaculture (Fishery Microbiology)

4. B. Sc in Advanced Zoology and Biotechnology

5. B. Sc in Zoology

Biotechnology:

1. B.E. in Biotechnology

2. B.Tech (Industrial Biotechnology)

3. Diploma in Biotechnology

4. B.Science in Biotechnology

5. B. Sc in Biotechnology and Bio informatics
14th September 2015, 09:09 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

As you said that you are good at physical education ..
-> B.tech is the best choice for for you
-> Do btech from either either electrical or electronics , aeronautical stream
and then do your masters degree in specific physics stream ...
-> After that Ph.D is the best choice for research ....
14th September 2015, 09:33 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You are not eligible for either Engineering or Medical Courses. So the option that is available to you is to study the course of Bachelor of Science with a specialization in either Chemistry or Physics.
This is the best option that is available for you to study which will be beneficial for you in the long run.
So make sure you score good marks in Class 12 Board so that you can get admission to the Best Colleges.
14th September 2015, 11:07 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

As it is you are already admitted in class 11. So by default you will be promoted to class 12 with these same subjects. You don't have to worry about any primary courses now. You can do some diploma courses. Since you have mentioned Physical Education, I would rather suggest that you take up a course on physical education subject. This will give you extra credits when you apply for a job. This is because mostly people do educational related courses along with their primary subject stream. Even many of the times this course becomes related to the primary subject on which a person is doing his major is having a specialization. In your case those subjects would be Physics and Chemistry. But this might spell a wrong impression at the time of an interview. The interviewer will ask why did you go for a special course on the subject that you are already doing a specialization in. So to avoid this, and to spell a positive impression of your extracurricular activities, it is best that you go for a course on physical education. The courses are provided on a)handicrafts, b)woodcrafts, c)woolen wears and many more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?