28th May 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?

I am +2, BAMS Doctor, stationed at Mohali/Chandigarh, and I want to do Diploma Course in Special Education by Distance Education. I shall feel grateful if you could let me know the names and addresses of institutions providing distance education for doing Diploma Course in Special Education. Dr Jyoti Bala [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  2. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  3. Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges which offer Special Education Diploma course in India?
  4. Admission in Diploma in Special Education through Correspondence for 2 years experienced Teacher?
  5. Can I study correspondence Diploma in Civil Engineering course if completed 4 years Civil Drafting course?
  6. Detailed information about DSSSB Teachers recruitment for Diploma holder in Special Education?
  7. Detailed information about DSSSB Teachers recruitment for Diploma holder in Special Education?
  8. List of colleges which provide graduation in EC through distance learning program? I have done my diploma in EC
  9. List of colleges along with their address offering diploma course(Civil) through correspondence in Raipur?
  10. List colleges for doing B.Ed. in Special Education?
  11. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  12. How to do diploma in Architecture through correspondence? List of colleges?
  13. How to go for correspondence after passing diploma in Architecture? List of B.Arch correspondence colleges
  14. Details of the colleges for B.E correspondence? I have passed diploma in electronics
  15. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR. -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of correspondence colleges which offers Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at Andhra Pradesh?
  17. List of diploma colleges in Maharashtra with address? -- [New]
  18. How to do correspondence B.Ed from Panvel?
23rd September 2015, 01:17 AM
JSD.

Default Re: How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?

It is good to see your interest in the special education. There are many universities like Anamalai, Manipal, Delhi university, Ignou etc where you can get the education as a distance learning course.

There are many types of courses are available at there. You can contact to the university further for the details related to your filed.You can also visit on to the official website of them here you can get the details easily.
18th February 2016, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?

RESPECTED SIR,

I HAVE DONE M.COM AND I WANT TO DO BOOST MY CAREER IN TEACHING SO I WANT TO DO B.ED IN KOLKATA SO PLEASE SUGGEST ME THE COLLEGE WHO OFFERED DISTANCE LEARNING COURSE AND IS THERE ANY COURSE WHICH IS EQUIVALENT TO B.ED ???

PLEASE MAIL ME THE DETAIL TO [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?