28th May 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

How may I do CS through correspondence? What's the admission procedure and fee structure for the same? I'm doing MBA(Finance) from Bangalore

Respacted Sir,
im tinu dhami im doing m.b.a finance from bangalore.i want to know about the company secratory final course.Should i do CS from bangalore,and what about the fees,course and admission processor of CS ,actualy i want to do cs as correspondance way.so please if u send me the whole information in my email [email protected].

your faithfuly

mamta dhami

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  2. What is the procedure for correspondence course? I have completed my B.Com from Bangalore University
  3. Procedure of M.Com course in correspondence from Dharwad univeristy? -- [New]
  4. Is correspondence M.Com beneficial? What is the fee structure? Procedure for admission?
  5. How may I do CS through correspondence? What's the admission procedure and fee structure for the same? I'm doing MBA(Finance) from Bangalore
  6. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  7. Admission procedure for M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence in PTU? Fee structure of it?
  8. What is the procedure for B.Ed correspondence? Fee structure of the course?
  9. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course in Correspondence? When to get admission for this course? What is the fee structure for this course?
  10. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
  11. How to take admission for FYB.Com correspondence after passing HSc? Procedure and fee structure?
  12. Any affiliated institute for MCA course through correspondence? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  13. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  14. Procedure to join CA course? Fee structure for this course? Institutes offering this course in Bangalore?
  15. Procedure to get admission in university in BSc Honors? What is the fee structure?
  16. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  17. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  18. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
23rd April 2016, 06:28 PM
harsh590
Junior Member+

Default Re: How may I do CS through correspondence? What's the admission procedure and fee structure for the same? I'm doing MBA(Finance) from Bangalore

You can do Company Secretaries from Bangalore from "The Institute of Company Secretaries of India", Bangalore.

The details regarding the admission process are as follows:

>The fresh admissions are starting for the Evening Classes of "CS Executives" from 16th May 2016

> the Fee structure for CS Executive Programme is:
Rs. 11,000 for entire Executive programme ( Module 1 and Module 2)

> Duration of the course is 6 months.

>Timings is 5 pm to 8 pm

Note: The seats are limited to 40 students only (on first come first basis)

You can visit the site of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India which is as follows:

www.icsi.edu/bangalore/home.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?