13th September 2015, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship in Airtel for B.E.(E&TC) candidate?

Hello Everyone,
I am a student of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering enter in 4th year of B.E. I want to do internship and my seniors told me that Airtel is providing 6 weeks internship program. So, I want to know the procedure for applying internship in Airtel.

Related Questions:
  1. Does Airtel offers 6 weeks internship? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. What is the procedure to follow for doing 6 months internship in Airtel company?
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Airtel?
  4. Procedure to apply for training or internship in companies like Seimens, Nokia, Airtel etc.?
  5. How to do 6 weeks summer training in Bharti Airtel
  6. Procedure for 6 weeks summer training in Bharti Airtel?
  7. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship in HCL Technologies?
  8. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  9. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship in Bharti Airtel and Reliance for B.E.(E&TC) 4th semester student?
  10. Which is better between BSNL and Airtel for internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do 6 months summer training in Bharti Airtel
  12. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Summer Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  13. Being a B.Tech(ME) student how can I apply for Internship programme?
  14. Companies offering 4-6 weeks Summer Internship/Training in Hyderabad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship in Tata Motor for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  17. 3 month Internship in BHEL, NTPC, Airtel for 4th semester student of EC department from IIT, Kharagpur?
  18. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
16th September 2017, 11:31 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship in Airtel for B.E.(E&TC) candidate?

You can get the internship notifications in newspapers or in various education forums and get the application details. You have to write an application and mention all the details of internship. Now send the application with your resume to the HOD of the company. If they selects you then send them a NOC prepared by your college. Now they will call you to appear for an interview which you have to clear successfully in order to get selected.
12th July 2021, 04:52 PM
Afreen0786

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship in Airtel for B.E.(E&TC) candidate?

You can drop your updated resume directly to the company for internship in this, their official website https://www.airtel.in

For more information visit this website also https://www.airtel.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?