13th September 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Education Loan for my brother’s education if having no IT file and Mortgage?

Hello Friends,
I am an employee from 1 year and earns Rs. 13,500 per month. I want to apply for an Education Loan for my younger brother. Actually he want to study BDS course. I have no IT file or any mortgage for applying Education Loan. So, in this situation I can apply for an Education Loan for my brother in any Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to show Brother-in-Law's IT file as a guarantor instead of father to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  3. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brotherÂ’s education?
  4. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brotherÂ’s education? -- [New]
  5. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  6. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  7. Is it possible to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in Abroad for a candidate whose brother is an NRI?
  8. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  9. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  10. Is it possible to present my Brother-In-Law as a Guarantor to apply for Education Loan due to my father's death?
  11. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  13. From which bank can I get education loan approved for education of my brother?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs to study B.Tech in UK if my father doesn't have IT File?
  15. Whether my father can become Guarantor for Education Loan if my brother is studying MBA through Education Loan?
  16. Whether Income Tax File is necessary to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  17. If living in rented house can I apply for Education loan?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
19th July 2023, 04:03 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan for my brother’s education if having no IT file and Mortgage?

Yes, you can apply for an education loan for your brother's education even if you have no IT file or mortgage. However, the loan amount and interest rate may be lower than if you had these things.
Some banks that offer education loans without IT file or mortgage:
  • State Bank of India

• Punjab National Bank

• Bank of Baroda

• HDFC Bank

• ICICI Bank[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

To apply for an education loan without IT file or mortgage, you will need to provide the following documents:
  • Proof of identity
  • Proof of residence
  • Proof of income
  • Proof of your brother's admission to the college
  • The college's prospectus
The interest rate on an education loan without IT file or mortgage is typically higher than the interest rate on a loan with these things. However, the interest rate will vary depending on the bank and the amount of the loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?