15th September 2015, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of doing CA after MBA completion? What is the difference between CA and CS?

Hi,

I want to know that how we can enter in CA after MBA and what is the difference between CA and CS?

please give me reply as soon as possible,

Thanks.

Regards,
Mothey Shravani.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Ph.D after doing MBA(Finance)? Difference between distance and regular Ph.D? Duration for distance course completion?
  2. Best college for MBA? What is required for the entrance exam? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA? Procedure to apply for it and difference between PGPM and MBA?
  3. Difference between MBA and regular MBA? Which one is beneficial? Difference between LLB and LLM?
  4. How to do MBA after completion of B.Tech? Information about MBA
  5. Difference between CC MBA and Regular MBA? Which one is beneficial? Difference between LLM and LLB?
  6. Can I join MBA after +2? Full procedure and money requirements? Salary offered after completion of course?
  7. What is the difference between MBA and HR? Which are the various sections in MBA?
  8. Will I get any benefit after completion of MBA? What is the suitable background for completion of MBA?
  9. What is the exact difference between M.Tech and Ph.D Biotechnology? What kind of work one has to do after completion of the course?
  10. What is the procedure to follow to join Ph.D course after completion of MBA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  11. Procedure to join ICWA course after completion of MBA? What will be the duration of this course?
  12. Difference between Part Time MBA and Full Time MBA? List of good colleges for doing part time MBA in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for MBA parttime course?
  13. What is the difference in CAT MBA and ICET MBA? What is the fee structure, scholarships and post MBA salary?
  14. Procedure to complete part time MBA?
  15. Procedure to do CS course after completion of MBA course?
  16. Difference between those pursuing MBA after B.Tech and those who do MBA after graduation(Degree)?
  17. Procedure to do B.Ed? Difference between B.Ed and D.Ed?
  18. Which is the best institute for IPCC in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]

16th September 2015, 10:10 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of doing CA after MBA completion? What is the difference between CA and CS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I want to know that how we can enter in CA after MBA and what is the difference between CA and CS?

please give me reply as soon as possible,

Thanks.

Regards,
Mothey Shravani.
You can do directly Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course. For the others 10+2 has to clear the Common Proficiency Test (CPT) before admitting to IPC. You have to register first then you have to do a Article Ship for 3 years. The orientation course of one week spanning (35 hrs) and the Information Technology Training (100 hrs). For CA final you have to appear and pass both group of CA final exam during last 6 months of articled training after completion of both groups of CA Inter/IPCC.

- Complete 3 years of Articled Training
- Complete GMCS (15 days)
- Enroll as a member of ICAI and designate as Chartered Accountant.

The CA is the Chartered Accountant course and CS is the Company Secretary course. CA will be mainly responsible accounting and finance operations of a corporate whereas CS will be responsible for compliance with company law and statutory requirements. CS will be involved in the day to day administration of the company.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?