16th September 2015, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in NATA if pursuing 12th Science without Mathematics?

Hello,
I am studying in 11th standard and I want to know can I give entrance exam of NATA without Mathematics? I am studying 12th Science without Mathematics? Am I eligible for NATA or not?

Related Questions:
17th September 2015, 06:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in NATA if pursuing 12th Science without Mathematics?

No, NATA is for architecture courses and you need to study maths at 12th level then only you can sit for the exam. You can't get admission if you are a non maths student.

Therefore, make sure that you complete your 12th from a recognized board of education with maths as one of the subject.
17th September 2015, 08:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in NATA if pursuing 12th Science without Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am studying in 11th standard and I want to know can I give entrance exam of NATA without Mathematics? I am studying 12th Science without Mathematics? Am I eligible for NATA or not?
Sorry you are not eligible for NATA entrance exam without study Mathematics subject. The applicant must have study Mathematics as a main subject in 11th and 12th standard.

NATA Eligibility Criteria:

- Students who have passed 12th standard or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible and final year students are also eligible.
- Students should have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 12th standard.
- Students should at least be of 17 years at the time of examination.
18th September 2015, 12:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Yes, you are eligible for NATA exam.

Applicants who have passed SSC (Class 10th) or equivalent examination can appear for NATA exam but are not eligible for the B.Arch admissions.

Your minimum age should be above 16 years.
18th October 2021, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello, Farheen here
I wanted to know I have done 12th HSC without maths and I want to do B. arch in interior design... Am I eligible for that????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?