17th September 2015, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to study Integrated PhD in Mathematics?

Hello,
I am interested to study Integrated PhD in Mathematics. Can you please provide me the details of this course? What is the eligibility criteria for applying in this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to study Integrated PhD in Applied Mathematics in TIFR?
  2. How can I study Integrated PhD after completing B.Sc in Mathematics?
  3. Eligibility to study and course duration of Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Astrophhysics) candidate?
  4. Detailed information about PhD? Differences between PhD and M.Tech? Eligibility to study both?
  5. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in IISC Integrated PhD entrance exam for M.Sc 1st year candidate?
  6. Is it possible to study Integrated PhD after completing B.Sc(Mathematics)? -- [New]
  7. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  8. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in UGC-NET to study PhD in Urdu course?
  10. Detailed information about Part Time PhD in Mathematics course for M.Phil candidate?
  11. Detailed information about Integrated PhD in Chemical Sciences for T.Y.B.Sc candidate?
  12. Detailed procedure to study Integrated PhD program from a recognized university for MBA(Finance) 2nd year student?
  13. IISc integrated PHD course in mathematics Syllabus and Books? Which other institutes provide integrated PHD course in mathematics?
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in English in JNU?
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in NIPER?
  16. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  17. How can I get admission to study PhD in Mathematics in Madras University? Detailed information about this course?
  18. Eligibility for integrated PhD? Can I pursue PhD directly after B.Tech? Colleges which provides PhD directly after B.Tech?
3rd August 2017, 06:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to study Integrated PhD in Mathematics?

Detailed Information and Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue Integrated Ph.D in Mathematics:

There is a certain procedure that is to be followed in order to pursue Integrated Ph.D in Mathematics course.

Most of the colleges conduct their own entrance examination for getting admission into this course. For instance, in order to get admission in Indian Institute of Science you are required to appear in Joint Admission Test (JAM).

The basic educational qualification required is,

>> B.E/ B.Tech

>> B.Sc or it's equivalent course with Mathematics as one of the subjects

>> B.Statistics

>> B.A with Mathematics

Besides having any one of the above qualification, you must have appeared in concerned college's entrance examination in order to pursue this Integrated Ph.D in Mathematics course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?