17th September 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

What amount of Collateral Security I have to submit for Bank Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?

Hello,
I want to study MBA in Abroad. For this I want to apply for an Education Loan. I would like to know that for applying Bank Education Loan what amount of Collateral Security I have to give? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?
  3. Can I get Education Loan from any Financial Institute without Collateral Security?
  4. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  5. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  6. Is Collateral Security mandatory to apply for Bank Education Loan except SBI?
  7. Which Banks provide Education Loan upto Rs. 7.5 Lakhs without collateral security?
  8. Can I get Bank Education Loan of overall expenses to study MS in Abroad?
  9. How can i get education loan for engineering course? How much amount can one get?
  10. Which Bank provide education loan upto Rs.4 Lakhs without collateral security?
  11. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  12. Possibility of extension in Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for a candidate who is studying in Canada without Collateral Security?
  13. Can I apply to get Education Loan for studying MBA without security?
  14. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  15. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  16. How much amount of scholarship I will get to study MS in any Public University in Abroad? Can I apply Bank Education Loan for remaining amount of expenses?
  17. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  18. Documents required to submit in Bank to apply for Education Loan to study MBA?
11th November 2017, 03:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What amount of Collateral Security I have to submit for Bank Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?

To get an education loan amount of greater than Rs. 7.5 lakhs for pursuing MBA course in Abroad, you have to submit the collateral security documents of property equal to worth of loan amount that you need from the bank. For example, if you are taking Rs. 16 lakhs education loan from bank then, you have to submit the collateral security documents of property worth Rs. 16 lakhs to bank for processing your education loan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?