17th September 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech in KIIT University?

Hi,
I am a student of 12th standard. I have applied for KIITEE. My aim is to study in KIIT University. But I have heard that there is an expense of Rs. 4 to 5 Lacs of B.Tech course in KIIT University. My parents cannot afford this huge amount so I want to switch towards education loan. Can you tell me about loan facility from any bank?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to get Education Loan to study B.Tech in KIIT University? Is KIIT University offers scholarships to ST student?
  2. Education Loan scheme of Allahabad Bank to study MS in Germany?
  3. Can I take education loan from SBI bank to study in KIIT University?
  4. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  5. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  6. What is the Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Pharmacy?
  7. Education Loan scheme for a candidate whose father's Income is Rs. 3.46 Lacs per annum?
  8. Can I get loan to study from KIIT? Bank will pay all the installments including every cost?
  9. What is the Education loan scheme of ICICI Bank for further studies in abroad?
  10. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  11. Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank to study in Abroad?
  12. Detailed information about Union Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech? How much extra percentage they charge for Education Loan? -- [New]
  13. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  14. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?
  15. ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme to study MBA in Odisha through CAT?
  16. Schemes provided by Banks for Education Loan to study in B.Tech?
  17. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
21st December 2015, 06:37 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech in KIIT University?

Yes definitely, you can apply for educational loan. Basically Educational loan is provided for students who got admission in any one of the professional course such as Engineering Management etc.

Following are the procedure you have to do for the educational loan:

--visit to the nearest bank branch office and fill the form of educational loan

--Then submit it with relevant documents such as registration slip with you got at the time of admission, 10th and 12th mark sheet xerox, some colour photograph etc.

--After submitting the form your loan will be sanctioned after validating from the bank official.

**Nowadays the educational loan can be applied online too. So you can use this facility too. You can take the educational loan from any bank but try those banks whose interest rates are less such as SBI, Canara bank etc.
1st July 2021, 04:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech in KIIT University?

I have deposited part payment for counselling & other proceeding as per your rules & regulation before the final admission, but how can I obtain receipt?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?