17th September 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Union Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech? How much extra percentage they charge for Education Loan?

Dear Sir,
I want to get education loan from Union Bank for my B.Tech program. Can you tell me about the percentage extra they charge for giving education loan and tell me on what base they gives loan? I want to know the Union Bank Education Loans facility for my course.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  2. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  3. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK? -- [New]
  4. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  5. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  6. Detailed information about Punjab National Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech?
  7. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  8. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  9. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  10. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  11. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?
  12. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan to study M.Sc in Clinical Research in Canada or UK?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  15. Education Loan scheme for a candidate whose father's Income is Rs. 3.46 Lacs per annum?
  16. Education Loan scheme of Allahabad Bank to study MS in Germany?
  17. What is the Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Pharmacy?
  18. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
29th May 2017, 12:59 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Detailed information about Union Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech? How much extra percentage they charge for Education Loan?

Union Bank of India provides loan to pursue higher studies, graduation, post-graduation, management, technical, professional and certified degree courses from a recognized institute/college/university.
The candidate must be a citizen of India.
The candidate must have got secured admission in the institute/college/university through qualifying exam or through the appropriate selection process.
The candidate has to furnish the required documents by the bank such as Id proof, Address proof, Admission proof, Income certificate of the parent, Educational documents, etc.
The candidate can get a maximum of Rs. 20 Lac to study in India.
For loan up to Rs. 4 Lac no margin have to paid, but the loan above Rs. 4 Lac the margin is 5% for studies in India and 15% for studies in abroad.
The floating rate of interest is 10.50% of the loan amount up to Rs. 7.50 Lac if covered by the Credit Guarantee Fund Scheme for Education Loan (CGFSEL) if not covered, then the interest rate will be 11.65% for male candidates and for female candidate the interest rate will be 11.15% above Rs. 7.50 Lac the interest rate for male candidate is 10.50% and for female candidate it is 10.00%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?