17th September 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Education Loan to study PGDM/PGPM course?

Hi Friends,
Kindly tell me about the documents required for taking an education loan? I am thinking to apply for Education Loan for my PGDM/PGPM program. But I don’t know about the documents to submit. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  2. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  3. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  4. Detailed information and documents required to get Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  5. Documents required to submit in Bank to apply for Education Loan to study MBA?
  6. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  7. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technician program in UK? Documents required to get education loan?
  8. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?
  9. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  10. When I will get Education Loan after submitting all the documents? Documents required to submit?
  11. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  12. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  13. Process of getting education loan and documents required to submit?
  14. Education loan procedure and required documents for getting admission for B.Tech in a private Engineering college?
  15. Can I get education loan for MBBS which cost 5 lakhs per anum? Required documents for the same?
  16. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  17. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get Education Loan to study M.Tech without guarantor being an employee of Infosys?
31st December 2015, 11:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Education Loan to study PGDM/PGPM course?

The necessary documents which needs to be submitted in order to avail education loan depends on the bank from which you are opting for education loan and the loan amount which you are seeking. However, in general, the documents which are asked by the banks are-

- Admission call letter from the concerned college.
- Your previous academic records.
- Rank card of the entrance exam based on which you got admission if any.
- Prospectus of the concerned institute.
- House tax certificate or rent certificate.
- Income tax certificate of your family.
- Signed loan documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?