18th September 2015, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Whether NIOS certificate is considered by Odisha Council of Secondary Higher Education or not?

I am Ranjeet and i posses a certificate issued from NIOS with science subjects. I need to know that whether this certificate is recognized by Odisha Council of Secondary Higher Education or not.

Related Questions:
  1. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  2. HS certificate of Madhyabhart Gwalior Board of Higher secondary education is accepted by West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education?
  3. Minimum marks required to crack CPT? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of CBSE Schools for Higher Secondary Education in Bhubaneswar
  5. Can I get admission to study CBSE Higher Secondary after completing 10th NIOS?
  6. After 12th from NIOS can I get admission in B.Sc at Calcutta University?
  7. Can i do diploma in B.Ed to appear in CTET?
  8. Can I do Chartered Accountancy course? I have completed B.Com graduation
  9. Eligibility to reappear in 12th after 4 years?
  10. What should I do to completed 12th standard if I am dropped from the school?
  11. How to take admission in B.Com after doing 12th with PCM?
  12. What should I do further if secured less percentage in Higher Secondary and failed in NIOS?
  13. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  14. Possibility of shifting from NIOS to CBSE after getting secondary certificate from NIOS?
  15. Which exam is conducted by Council of High Secondary Education Manipal(COHSEM)? I have scored 69.4% aggregate in science stream
  16. Is 12th from Council of Secondary Education, Mohali considered for taking admission in B.Tech course?
  17. Can I get readmission in 12th standard having gap of a year?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
19th September 2015, 11:21 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether NIOS certificate is considered by Odisha Council of Secondary Higher Education or not?

NIOS has same value as of CBSE and other boards and it is recognized board.

List of recognised boards of secondary and senoir secondary education in Orissa.
1. Orissa council of higher Secondary Education Bhubaneswar.
2. Orissa council of higher secondary education Cuttack.
19th September 2015, 06:09 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether NIOS certificate is considered by Odisha Council of Secondary Higher Education or not?

Yes, NIOS certificate is considered by Odisha Council of Secondary Higher Education and every other Universities and Boards in India for higher education.
NIOS certificate has same value as that of certificates from any other recognised boards.
NIOS is recognised by HRD department of Indian Government.
19th September 2015, 11:57 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am happy to say you that, you can definitely take admission in Odisha Council of Higher Secondary Education being an NIOS student.
Let me clear your confusion. The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) was established in the year 1989 as an autonomous organisation by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. So, there should be no problem regarding admission process in India.
23rd October 2019, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply Army in nios certificate in improvement
21st January 2020, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my 10th from Board of Secondary Education, Orissa. Unfortunately my date of birth is wrong in the certificate. How do I correct this? Please help me Sir
14th July 2021, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Cann I do IIT from any orissa recognized university in India after completing my 12 from NIOS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?