18th September 2015, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible write CSIR NET exam under Life Science stream?

Dear friends,
I have completed B.PHARMA and M.TECH in biomedical engg in 2010. Now i want to appear for CSIR NET exam.. Am i eligible for LIFE SCIENCE stream?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET(Environmental Science/Life Science) if completed M.Tech in Environmental Science & Technology? Am I eligible to become a Lecturer for Life Science or Environmental Science?
  2. Am I eligible to write CSIR-UGC NET after completing B.Tech in IT stream
  3. Can I apply for CSIR-UGC-NET(Life Science) if completed M.Sc in Clinical Research? Previous year question papers of CSIR-UGC-NET(Life Science)?
  4. A good coaching institute for CSIR-NET Life Science?
  5. How to crack CSIR NET without coaching? Last year question papers of CSIR NET Life Science?
  6. Last 5 years questions of CSIR NET Life Science?
  7. Eligibility for UGC-NET and CSIR-NET for Humanities, Computer Science and MCA candidates?
  8. Should I appear in CSIR-NET if pursuing M.Sc(Environmental Science)? Tips to prepare for CSIR-NET?
  9. List of the universities offering admission in Ph.D(Life Science) without CSIR?
  10. Good coaching institutes for CSIR-NET Life Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Solved papers of Life Science for CSIR NET
  12. Coaching classes in Delhi for preparation of CSIR-NET(Life Science)?
  13. How to prepare for CSIR NET or GATE exam? List best academies in Mumbai for this?
  14. How to crack CSIR NET Life Science without coaching? Helpful books and last year question papers?
  15. Best Books and Study Materials to prepare for CSIR UGC NET Exam in Life Sciences?
  16. CSIR NET June session model question papers for Life Science
  17. Pattern and suitable books for preparation of CSIR-NET(Life Science)?
  18. What is the date of declaration of results of CSIR UGC NET of Life Science
18th September 2015, 10:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible write CSIR NET exam under Life Science stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends,
I have completed B.PHARMA and M.TECH in biomedical engg in 2010. Now i want to appear for CSIR NET exam.. Am i eligible for LIFE SCIENCE stream?
You have completed M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering in 2010 so you are eligible for CSIR NET exam in Life Science subject.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for CSIR NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?