28th May 2011, 07:03 PM
ankitunluckyalone

How to join degree (EE) after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Any Entrance Exam need to be passed? Please give details.

Hello friends . i have done Diploma in electrical engineering From TEB ( Technical education board, Gujarat) in year 2006. Now i want to enter into degree programme in electrical engineering . For that what should i do ? When and where i get the forms for Degree programme. Do I need to give any entrance exam before that ? IF yes which it is ? and from where i can get the forms for it ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  3. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
  4. Fees difference between diploma and fresh candidate for degree in Electrical engineering?
  5. How can i join Indian Army after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  6. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  7. What is ISRO entrance exam date? What is the syllabus for electrical engineering?
  8. How can I join any institute to study Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  10. What to do in future after failing in 12th?
  11. Scope of job after completing diploma in Electrical? Eligibility criteria to join Nuclear power plant after polytechnic? Best degree after diploma Electrical? -- [New]
  12. What is the procedure to join AMIE? Which subject is applicable for me after Diploma?
  13. How can I join B.Tech or B.E. after Diploma in Electrical?
  14. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  15. How many semester's marks are including in degree from diploma, in G.T.U? How can I get admission in electrical engineering degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do degree in electrical engineering through distance learning after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  17. Am i eligible to join Indian Army after completing diploma in electrical engineering in 4th semester?
  18. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communications? Which entrance exams to appear for and fee structure of the course?
6th March 2012, 04:42 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join degree (EE) after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Any Entrance Exam need to be passed? Please give details.

Hello friend,

You need to appear in lateral entry test to get admitted in the degree course.
Generally diploma students need to appear in this entrance test and according to the rank in the test one can get admission in particular institution.

So look for the colleges in which you want the admission and find out if these colleges take lateral entry students through entrance tests.

Publication of application forms can be obtained online or offline. You can go and collect the test application form from the office of a particular institution.

I hope you got some solution of your problem.
15th March 2012, 06:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join degree (EE) after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Any Entrance Exam need to be passed? Please give details.

You can join for the graduation course in engineering after completing diploma. You can join for the graduation course through the lateral entry scheme. You should attend the entrance examination as part of the lateral entry scheme. If you get qualified in the entrance exam, you can directly join the second year of engineering course. The details regarding the admission procedure can be accessed from the official site of the college where you are applying to.
15th March 2012, 08:47 PM
ramandeep.2dec

Yes, you need to under go a entrance test named LEET which stands for Lateral Entry Engineering Test. After this test, you are directly taken as 2nd year student in degree college. Depending upon the score in LEET, you can choose the best college to complete your graduation degree in concerned branch.
15th March 2012, 11:39 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

After complete your Diploma then you go for higher study like Degree engineering
that is good for your future...........

For this study after diploma you go for entrance test that is after secure good
rank then you are eligible for Admission in B.Tech.......

Entrance likes:-

WBJEE
OJEE
IIT JEE
AIEEE

etc............

Good Luck.............
27th June 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Have give exm for admisson from diploma ec. Engineering to degree?
12th August 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

How many year for degree after complate electrical diploma
22nd January 2013, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know how many percentage is required of lateral entry after diploma in electrical engineering to go toward the degree in b tech ?
16th February 2013, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

can NTTF students appear for CET?
16th February 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

can NTTF students appear for CET?
20th August 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

i am madhyamick pass student(Class-ten) now i am in 3rd year diploma in EE . If i want to appear in IIT JEE or WBJEE after complete the diploma,is it possible or not.
22nd December 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: How to join degree (EE) after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Any Entrance Exam need to be passed? Please give details.

Admission in IIT or NIIT is not possible after diploma but any btech in any state level college
like WEBSCTE or uptu is possible after enterance of LEET of that state consile.
16th June 2015, 02:27 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

You can join Electrical Engineering after giving the LEET exam i.e(Lateral Engineering Entrance Test).

There is a criteria which you should fulfill for appearing the LEET exam:-

You should have scored minimum 60% in your Diploma.
You should not have any backlog in Diploma.
You age should be less than 28 years.

After qualifying the exam you are treated as the student of 2nd year in Degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?