18th September 2015, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

What are the state government jobs in Odisha which I can apply after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

What are the state government jobs in Odisha which I can apply after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs available in Government sector after completion of diploma mechanical with 57% marks?
  2. Can I apply for government jobs if appeared in Mechanical PG Diploma?
  3. Can I apply for government jobs after completion of Diploma Electrical Engineering from IASE University?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  5. Central and State Government jobs after B.E in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. List of scholarships for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Odisha?
  7. Can I apply for government job after doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  8. Central and State Government jobs after Mechanical Engineering? Referred books and preparation tips for the same?
  9. What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  10. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get government jobs in Delhi if completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from EIILM University?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Can I apply for Government job in West Bengal if I have completed diploma course from Karnataka state?
  14. Government jobs available for me after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. What are the state government jobs available for diploma Civil Engineers?
  16. What all government jobs I can apply in state/central after completion of B.H.M.S?
  17. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in Odisha DET to study Architecture Diploma course if belongs to other state?
21st September 2015, 04:37 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the state government jobs in Odisha which I can apply after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

There are many state government jobs for the candidates who completed diploma in mechanical engineering stream.

Some of the government jobs in public sector are given below :

* NTPC.

* ONGC.

* HAL.

* BHEL.

* Power grid.

* Military Engineer Services (MES).

* HPCL.

* Coal India.

* Bharati Infratel Limited.

* TATA Steel Limited.

You can also apply for other government jobs like :

* Railways.

* Bank Clerical exam.

* IBPS.

* SSC JE.

* SSC.

* UPSC.

To get recruited in the above mentioned organizations, the candidate should complete his/ her three year full time diploma in mechanical stream.

The candidates age should be in the range of 17-25 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.

The candidates are advised to apply for the respective job to which he/ she wish to work for after the release of notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?