19th September 2015, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the pattern of IBM Off-Campus Aptitude Test? Latest placement papers for preparation?

Hi,

I want to know about the Aptitude Test pattern of IBM Off-Campus Drive? Kindly send me the latest placement papers of this Drive. Waiting for your reply. It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon as the placement date is near.

19th September 2015, 07:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the pattern of IBM Off-Campus Aptitude Test? Latest placement papers for preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I want to know about the Aptitude Test pattern of IBM Off-Campus Drive? Kindly send me the latest placement papers of this Drive. Waiting for your reply. It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon as the placement date is near.
IBM is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IBM is,

IBM= 70%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IBM recruitment.

Pattern for IBM:-

a)Matrix Test-15 Questions 15 Minutes
b)Number series – 20 questions 15 Minutes-Negative Mark-1/4
c)Aptitude-12 Questions 15 Minutes –Negative Mark-1/4

Below are the attachments of IBM question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IBM Aptitude 2.pdf(71.2 KB, 194 views)
File Type: pdf IBM Aptitude Test.pdf(67.4 KB, 134 views)
File Type: pdf IBM Sample.pdf(83.3 KB, 123 views)
File Type: pdf IBM Sample 2.pdf(67.4 KB, 119 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?