19th September 2015, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualifications required to do PG course in civil engineering in abroad?

What are the qualifications needed for doing pg in civil engineering in abroad?What are the best universities for doing pg in civil engineering in abroad? Can you guide me with the information on the same? Awaiting for your quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges for civil engineering in abroad?
  2. How should I do civil engineering in abroad?
  3. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  4. How to get admission in abroad for MS in Civil engineering? I am studying B.E Civil
  5. Companies providing opportunity for studying abroad? Qualifications required for that?
  6. Any courses that I can do abroad for 1 year after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering? How much fees is required?
  7. What are the qualifications required for state board exam(Civil Engineering)? Do I need to study again?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear for job in Abroad being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
  9. What is the procedure and qualifications required to join Aeronautics or Aerospace after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  10. Required Qualification to do Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Job requirements for Civil Engineers in Abroad? Best companies and entrance exam? Do I need to pursue any other course?
  12. List of government jobs for which I will be eligible after passing B.Tech (ECE) with 78% marks and gaining work experience in HCL?
  13. List of companies offering recruitment to B.Tech Civil Engineer in Abroad? Procedure to join?
  14. Which are the best colleges abroad for doing masters in Architecture? What are the exams one need to appear? What are the required qualifications for getting into a good college?
  15. What should I study further after completing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad?
  16. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  17. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for Diploma holder?
  18. List of universities which offer MS(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for B.E. 3rd year student?
20th September 2015, 01:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualifications required to do PG course in civil engineering in abroad?

Qualifications need for doing post graduation in Civil Engineering in abroad :-

- You need to be a graduate in civil engineering or related fields.
- You should appear in the entrance exams based on which the foreign universities take admission.
- You should have good and strong resume and statement of purpose under your belt.

The best universities are :-

- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Delft University of Technology
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Imperial College London
- University of Cambridge
- University of California, Berkeley (UCB)
- Tsinghua University
- Stanford University
- The University of Hong Kong
- The University of Tokyo
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?