19th September 2015, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study in Merchant Navy School for 5th student?

Sir,
I am in 5th standard in this year and I want to join Merchant Navy School after completing my 5th standard. But I don't know that how I can join Navy School after 5th standard. Please tell me in detail the procedure for the admission in Navy School.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for joining Navy School after 5th standard?
  2. How can I join Merchant Navy school after completing 5th class?
  3. How can I join Navy school after passing 5th class? Procedure for admission in Navy school?
  4. How can I join Navy school after 5th standard?
  5. What is the procedure for admission in Merchant Navy or Military school after 4th std?
  6. Admission procedure of joining Merchant Navy after completing of IT engineering course? Is there any entrance exam to be answered?
  7. Where Sainik School is located? Procedure to get admission for 10 years old 5th student?
  8. Detailed admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Sainik School for 5th CBSE student?
  9. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  10. How to join Merchant Navy after passing computer science and engineering? Procedure to take admission?
  11. Procedure to join Navy School after completing 5th class in Dehradun?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Sainik School for 5th standard student?
  13. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy? I am a student od diploma mechanical
  14. List of Naval Schools with fee structure which offer admission in Hyderabad for 3rd standard student? Detailed procedure and requirements to get admission?
  15. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to join Merchant Navy if I am a 3rd year computer science and engineering student?
  17. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy? Age limit and requirements for joining merchant navy?
  18. What is the procedure to join merchant navy?
21st September 2015, 05:41 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in Merchant Navy School for 5th student?

You can join Merchant Navy after the completion of class 12th only.

Procedure to join Merchant Navy after class 12th with Science stream:

The candidate should pass class 12th from a recognized Board in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subject.

The candidate's age must be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

The candidate must be an unmarried male.

The candidate should should be a citizen of India.

The candidate should be physically fit as per the requirements.

If you satisfy all the above requirements, then appear for the NATA and explore your career in Merchant Navy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?