20th September 2015, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to become an air hostess if am not fair enough?

i am jyoti ....
and i want to know that waht is initial screening test.? and can i become airhostess if am not so fair..? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria they will look for when it comes to personality? Awaiting for the answer!

20th September 2015, 05:16 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to become an air hostess if am not fair enough?

Yes,you can become an air hostess even not having very fair complexion if you have good personality.

The eligibility criteria to appear for Air Hostess are as under:-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent or Graduation in any discipline. The candidate appearing for final year of degree are not eligible to apply for the exam.

-The candidate possessing diploma/ degree in Hotel Management or tourism management get preferences.

-The minimum age limit to apply is from 19 years and maximum is 27 years as specified by airlines.

-The candidate should be unmarried and should have good personality .

-The candidate must have quality diction, good pace, proper pitch and should be enthusiastic in speech so that listeners can easily understand all the spoken words.

-The candidate must have good command over English language.

-The candidate must posses passport.

Physical Requirements :

Height :

For female candidate : 157.5 cms and

For male candidate : 163 cms.

Weight : in proportionate with height.

Eyesight : 6/24 in each eye.Correctable to at least 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in the other eye.

Selection procedure :

Initial screening,

Written test,

Group discussion and Personal interview.
20th September 2015, 05:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to become an air hostess if am not fair enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am jyoti ....
and i want to know that waht is initial screening test.? and can i become airhostess if am not so fair..? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria they will look for when it comes to personality? Awaiting for the answer!
Yes, it possible to become an air hostess because it is not dependents on fairness. If you are looking good then you are eligible for air hostess recruitment.

Candidates are required to complete 12th standard or graduation degree from a recognized board or university. Your age should be below 25 years. The minimum height required for the candidates is 156cms. Your eye sight must be in 6/6 without glasses.
3rd June 2018, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to be air hostess but there's a problem. Actually i'm having little bit of pimple's spot on my skin n my skin colour is also not that fair. And the biggest problem is that my parents would not support me. Can anyone give me suggestion please?
8th July 2019, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

What to do after 12th to become an air hostess. And what are the criteria to for it.
25th September 2019, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Can nios student apply for cabin crew or airhostess
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?