20th September 2015, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to complete diploma in mechanical via part time?

What is the procedure to complete diploma in mechanical via part time? Can you please provide me the information on the same? What are the steps I need to follow for it? Can you please answer me on this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to complete degree in part time college in Pune after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. How to do diploma in Mechanical Engineer part time?
  3. Am I eligible to do M.E Part time after completing correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to join M.E(Part Time)?
  4. Is it possible to complete diploma course via part time?
  5. Government polytechnic institutes which offer diploma in mechanical engineering part time?
  6. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  7. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  8. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
  9. Steps to be taken and universities for part time Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  10. Procedure to take admission in correspondence Mechanical engineering Diploma?
  11. Procedure to complete part time MBA?
  12. What is the procedure followed to do diploma in UAE by part time?
  13. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  14. How to do part time degree in Mechanical after passing Mechanical?
  15. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. How can I do degree in part time after doing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to join diploma in mechanical in part time after completing ITI(Mechanical)?
  18. Procedure to do B.E part time? What is the cutoff score? I want to do B.E Mechanical Engineering Part Time in Anna University
21st September 2015, 01:01 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to complete diploma in mechanical via part time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure to complete diploma in mechanical via part time? Can you please provide me the information on the same? What are the steps I need to follow for it? Can you please answer me on this as soon as possible. Thank you!
The eligibility to do a diploma course in mechanical engineering is 10th standard pass. You can do it in IGNOU also. The course minimum duration is 3 years and the maximum duration is 6 years. The fee per semester is Rs.12, 500. So you can join diploma in mechanical engineering through part time.
21st September 2015, 01:39 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to complete diploma in mechanical via part time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Part time courses are available in many institutions in India e.g. IGNOU. The basic requirement will be a pass in SSLC examination conducted by any state board. The duration will be three years. You can apply for the Diploma in Mechanical through online or you can also get the application from the respective Institution campus as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?