21st September 2015, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering Distance Master of Fine Arts course in India?

Hello,
Can you please guide me to find out universities that offers Master of Fine Arts course in distant mode in India? Please guide me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering Distance Master of Fine Arts course in India? -- [New]
  2. Universities in India offering Diploma in Fine Arts course through Distance Education?
  3. Universities in India offering BFA Bachelor of Fine Arts course in Distance Education Mode -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts?
  5. How can I go for distance education in Master of Fine Arts?
  6. Colleges providing Master in Fine Arts from distance learning?
  7. Correspondence Master of Fine Arts program for B.A. graduate who has completed 2 years Diploma in Art & Craft course?
  8. Can I do Ph.D in fine arts through distance mode in Punjab?
  9. Eligibility for graduation in fine Arts while pursuing B.Sc (Hons) Anthropology? List of colleges/ Universities offering the same in Hyderabad?
  10. List of colleges in India offering fine arts courses? What are the future options after doing BVA?
  11. Eligibility to study Masters in Fine Arts through Distance Education for a graduate?
  12. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
  13. How can I do masters in fine arts? I have done B.A from Shimla University
  14. Detailed syllabus of JNU entrance exam for M.A Economics?
  15. List of the correspondence universities offering Bachelor of Fine Arts programme?
  16. List of Universities providing Bachelor degree in fine art paintings (Distance Education)?
  17. List of institutes which offer Master of Fine Arts in India? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  18. How can I study Master of Fine Arts being a B.Sc graduate?
7th October 2015, 07:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering Distance Master of Fine Arts course in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can you please guide me to find out universities that offers Master of Fine Arts course in distant mode in India? Please guide me regarding this.
List of the university for MFA course in Distance mode:-

Aligarh Muslim University
www.amu.ac.in

Banaras Hindu University
www.bhu.ac.in

Central University of Himachal Pradesh
www.cuhimachal.ac.in

Delhi University
www.du.ac.in

Hyderabad University
www.uohyd.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?