21st September 2015, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Detailed admission procedure to study PhD for M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my M.Sc in Biochemistry. Please tell me the detailed procedure for joining in the PhD program? Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application in IGNOU for M.Sc(IT) postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?
  3. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science for a postgraduate?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
  6. How can I get admission to study PhD in English being a M.A. and B.Ed postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to study PhD in Abroad for MCA postgraduate? Procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to study PhD in Education for M.Ed postgraduate?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD in Delhi University for Zoology postgraduate?
  10. Detailed information and requirements to study PhD in Nursing for M.Sc postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for Ph.D program through correspondence for M.A.(Kannada) postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD in Mathematics for M.Sc(Maths & Computing) postgraduate?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD in Geography for a Postgraduate who has secured 66.40% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in UK for M.A. postgraduate?
  16. Possibility to study PhD in Biotechnology in Newzealand being a Postgraduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  17. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  18. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management? -- [Most Discussed]
28th September 2016, 01:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed admission procedure to study PhD for M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have completed my M.Sc in Biochemistry. Please tell me the detailed procedure for joining in the PhD program? Waiting for your response.

The candidates can apply online for the admission to the PhD Biochemistry program. Candidates who possess a recognized degree of M.Sc Biochemistry with over 55% marks will be eligible for PhD in Biochemistry. The candidates need to appear for an entrance test and interview for the admission to PhD program. Candidates who have qualified NET/SET/GATE/M.Phil will be exempted from the written test. The PhD Biochemistry program will be available in the following universities;

Panjab University - Official Website

Santosh University - Official Website

Bharathidasan University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?