21st September 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Internship in BSNL being a B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year student?

Sir,
I am presently in B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year. Am I eligible for applying Internship in BSNL after completing my 2nd year? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to apply for 45 days Internship in Monsoon at BSNL, Nagpur for B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  3. Eligibility to apply for 6 weeks Internship in BSNL, Nagpur for B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year student?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Telecom companies like BSNL and LG for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  5. How to do internship in BSNL while studying ECE in 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the criteria for summer internship in BSNL, Ghaziabad
  7. Two weeks Internship programme in BSNL, Ongole for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  8. Terms and condition to do summer internship in BSNL in Kolkata?
  9. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student?
  12. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  13. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  14. Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure of doing internship in IITH(Hyderabad)? I'm B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year student
  16. Where can I do internship being in 2nd year of Engineering?
  17. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 2nd year student?
25th September 2015, 10:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Internship in BSNL being a B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year student?

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible to apply for internship in BSNL being in second year of E&TC branch of B.Tech course. This is because BSNL does not prefer second year students as they have inadequate knowledge concerning their domain. You can apply in third year. For second year, you are eligible for various training programmes given by BSNL. There are various regional telecom training institutes set up by BSNL in which you can pursue your training course. Courses like Advanced Telecom, Mobile Communication are in good demand among the trainees at BSNL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?