21st September 2015, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply if selected for Inspire Scholarship being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?

Sir,
I am qualified for the awards of Inspire Scholarship as I am within top 1% in Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh. I have got a circular, saying that, I have to apply for the scholarship. Now, I am pursuing my B.Tech First year in CSE stream. So am I eligible to apply for this scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 98.1% in Intermediate being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  2. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a B.Tech 1st year student?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship being a B.Tech(Biotechnology) 1st year student?
  4. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 69.3% in B.Sc and pursuing M.Sc 1st year?
  5. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  6. Can I apply if haven't got Inspire Scholarship last year being a B.Sc 2nd year student?
  7. Minimum percentage required in B.Sc 1st year for Inspire Scholarship?
  8. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship after completing B.Sc 1st year if haven't applied after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured good percentage in 1st year of F.Y.B.Sc?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for the inspire scholarship after joining B.Tech first year computer science course? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship being an Engineering student?
  12. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for B.Sc student with mentioned percentage in overall academics? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for INSPIRE Scholarship having 2 years gap after 12th?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship being a B.Sc 2nd year student?
  15. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 92.4% in 12th CBSE and studying in B.Sc?
  16. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Inspire Scholarship for certified candidate?
  17. Am i eligible for inspire scholarship after scoring 90.3% in 2nd PU
  18. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for MBBS candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
5th October 2015, 09:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply if selected for Inspire Scholarship being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible for Inspire Scholarship since you have undertaken B.Tech course in CSE. It is right that you have fulfilled one eligibility term of Inspire scholarship but there are other eligibility criteria as well as per which you are not eligible. If you had pursued your graduation in the field of Natural & Basic sciences then you would have been eligible for Inspire scholarship. The detailed eligibility criteria have been attached for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: docx INSPIRE Scholarship.docx(12.2 KB, 14 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?