22nd September 2015, 12:40 PM
guires

Detailed information about PhD course for MBA(Marketing) postgraduate?

Hello,
I have done MBA in Marketing and I want to know about PhD program for me now. Actually I want to do PhD but I don't know about this program. Please let me know about PhD course.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed admission procedure to study PhD for M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate?
  2. Detailed information about PhD course for MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? -- [New]
  3. Detailed information and eligibility to study Ph.D in Social Work for MSW postgraduate?
  4. Detailed information about ICAR PhD entrance exam for M.Sc(Foods & Nutrition) postgraduate?
  5. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEST to study PhD in Astrophysics for M.Sc(Astrophysics) postgraduate?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Ph.D program through correspondence for M.A.(Kannada) postgraduate?
  7. Detailed information and requirements to study PhD in Nursing for M.Sc postgraduate?
  8. Detailed information and admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application in IGNOU for M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?
  9. Detailed information about Ph.D in HR programme?
  10. Detailed information about Distance PhD course available to study in Madurai Kamaraj University for Tamil postgraduate?
  11. Detailed information about PET for Library & Information Science postgraduate?
  12. Detailed information about PhD(Mathematics) course offered in Pune University for M.Sc(Applied Mathematics) postgraduate?
  13. Detailed information and age limit to apply for PhD in Social Science & Humanities course in IIT, Chennai?
  14. Detailed information about PhD? Differences between PhD and M.Tech? Eligibility to study both?
  15. Detailed information about PhD in English Literature? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed information about PhD English Literature?
  17. Detailed information about PhD in English Literature?
  18. Detailed information about Ph.D in Sociology? -- [Most Discussed]
28th May 2016, 12:04 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about PhD course for MBA(Marketing) postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by guires View Post
Hello,
I have done MBA in Marketing and I want to know about PhD program for me now. Actually I want to do PhD but I don't know about this program. Please let me know about PhD course.
The aspirant has to apply online for the admission to the PhD in Marketing in Amity University, Mumbai. You can study the course in Fulltime or part time mode. The eligibility to do PhD in Marketing is a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university. You have to appear for the PET (PhD Entrance Test) and interview for the admission to PhD. You will be exempted from the entrance if you already cleared the NET of UGC/CSIR/ICAR/GPAT/ICMR/GATE in the last 2 years. The interview is mandatory for all. You can find the details in the website link Official website.
9th August 2017, 02:11 PM

Default Re: Detailed information about PhD course for MBA(Marketing) postgraduate?

Sir , apart from amity university at mumbai , is there any other university in north bengal from where one can compete P.Hd in finance or marketing ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?