22nd September 2015, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Education Loan to study BBM if secured 99.6% in 12th Commerce?

Respected Sir,
I have got 99.6% in my 12th standard and I have topped my state in Commerce stream in Karnataka. So will I get a scholarship actually I want to study BBM. If not, then can I apply for an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan to study BBM if secured 99.6% in 12th Commerce?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech if secured 58% in 12th?
  3. Education Loan scheme to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 96.44% in 12th Commerce and 60% in B.Com?
  4. Education Loan scheme to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 96.44% in 12th Commerce and 60% in B.Com?
  5. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  6. Does Banks offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IIPM?
  7. What kind of benefits I will get to apply for Bank Education Loan for studying B.Tech being a female candidate?
  8. Can I get Bank Education Loan against my Academic Certificates to study MBA?
  9. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  11. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study B.Tech through Management quota?
  12. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if secured 52% in 12th Science?
  13. Can I get Education Loan to study BBA if secured 90% in 12th?
  14. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA if secured 49.67% in B.Com?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study in USA for a candidate who has secured 89% in 10th, 93% in 12th, 69% in B.Tech and expecting 1300 scores in GRE?
  16. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  17. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  18. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
28th May 2017, 12:45 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan to study BBM if secured 99.6% in 12th Commerce?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the education loan and also you are eligible to get the scholarship as you have completed your 10+2 so you can apply for Merit Cum Means scholarship or MHRD scholarship. The income of the parent should not exceed Rs. 2, 50,000 annually and the candidate should be the citizen of India and must have scored a minimum of 50% in his 10+2. To apply for education loan there are certain criteria which the candidate have to fulfill like the candidate must be the citizen of India and must have got secured admission in the recognized college/institute/university. The candidate also need to submit necessary documents like Income certificate of parent, Admission letter, Fee receipt, Id proof, Address proof, Educational documents, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?