22nd September 2015, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Which medical course should i choose after graduation in Science Biology?

I have done graduation in science biology. So now i want to go in medical line after graduation. So please help me in choosing medical course.

23rd September 2015, 01:26 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Which medical course should i choose after graduation in Science Biology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done graduation in science biology. So now i want to go in medical line after graduation. So please help me in choosing medical course.
It is good that you are interested in Medical related course after completing a Graduation in Science Biology. Here, I have listed you the Medical related courses which you can apply after Graduation in Biology stream,

- M.Sc Pharmacy
- M.Sc Public Health
- M.Sc Optometry
- M.Sc Medical Lab Technology
- M.Sc Human Physiology etc.

Eligibility Criteria:

A Bachelor Degree in science stream having an aggregate of 60% marks in the graduation level can apply for above courses. But the candidates should have taken Chemistry and Biology s as an main subject in the Graduation and 12th class level. The admission to the M.Sc course is based on the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.
23rd September 2015, 06:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which medical course should i choose after graduation in Science Biology?

If you want to become a doctor then you have to appear for NEET which is an medical entrance exam conducted in all India level. You have done graduation and now you want to do MBBS which is not a common route. You have to take care of your age because if you are above 25 years then you will not be eligible for government medical colleges. Therefore, you can surely apply for entrance exam now based on your qualification.
24th September 2015, 06:27 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

After completing Graduation you opt many of the medical courses to enhance your career in a Medical field. It is good that you have interest in Medical related courses.
Here are some of the courses which you can opt after your Graduation:

M.Sc in Optometry
M.Sc in Pharmacy
M.Sc in Medical Lab technology
M.Sc in Microbiology
M.Sc in Human Physiology etc.
2nd February 2016, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Which course should i opt after graduation in bio- science which provides ample job opportunities nd money seeker
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?