23rd September 2015, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

What should I study further in Abroad being a Diploma Mechatronics Engineer?

Hi,
I have completed my Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering. I don't want to study here any more. I want to study in Abroad. Please tell me what I should study in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses to study in Abroad for Diploma Petrochemical Engineer?
  2. Can I do B.E. Mechatronics in abroad after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Can I get full scholarship to study Mechatronics Engineering in Abroad if secured 80% in D.A.E(Instrumentation)?
  4. Procedure to study B.Tech(Mechatronics) in Germany for Diploma holder?
  5. Which course is better after completing engineering in mechanical with 50%
  6. Is Mechatronics a good option for engineering? What's the future prospective for the same?
  7. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  8. Minimum percentage required in B.E Mechatronics? I have to study in diploma in mechanical engineering
  9. Which is the exam to give for a diploma holder to study in abroad?
  10. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme?
  12. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad?
  13. Should I go abroad after diploma or after degree? Scope in abroad for studies or work after completing diploma in computers? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I get scholarship to study further in Abroad if secured 85% in E&TC Diploma course?
  15. How to study in Abroad after doing diploma in mechanical engineering? How to study in Abroad?
  16. Eligibility to study MD in Gynaecology and Obstetrics in Abroad for BAMS Doctor? Best course to study in Abroad among MPH, DGO and Diploma in Emergency Medicine?
  17. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Metallurgy Engineering Diploma student?
  18. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
8th April 2017, 02:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further in Abroad being a Diploma Mechatronics Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have completed my Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering. I don't want to study here any more. I want to study in Abroad. Please tell me what I should study in Abroad?

You can study Bachelors Degree Mechatronics in countries like Australia being a Diploma Mechatronics holder. For taking admission in Australian Universities, you have to clear the English proficiency examination like IELTS and should score 6.0 in all bands minimum. You should have scored good marks in your diploma to get a seat in abroad universities. You can find the admission details in the university website. You have to provide the necessary documents for getting admission in abroad universities. You can also get help from the consultancy services available for these purposes. The above given is one of the study options available for Diploma holders to study in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?