23rd September 2015, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and total expenses to study M.Sc in Osmania University for B.Sc(Chemistry) student of Odisha?

Hello,
This is the last year of my B.Sc. I want to do M.Sc in Osmania University in Hyderabad. I am doing B.Sc(Chemistry) in Odisha. I want to know what is the cost expenses and procedure for admission?
With Regards-
Jeevan Jyothi

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and total expenses to study MDS in India for Nepali student?
  2. Admission procedure and total expenses to study B.Tech in National University of Singapore?
  3. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 90% in 12th?
  4. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study 11th in CBSE Residential School for 10th ICSE student? -- [New]
  5. How can I get admission to study MBA being a T.Y.B.Com student? Total fee expenses to study MBA?
  6. Total expenses to study MBA in University of Toronto, Canada?
  7. Total expenses to study MS in University of Oxford?
  8. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?
  9. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study Physiotherapy in University of South Dakota?
  10. Is it possible to study Distance Diploma in Cement Technology in Assam? Admission procedure, total expenses and qualification required for admission?
  11. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in 2nd counselling if secured 3665 rank in Osmania University M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) entrance exam? Colleges offering admission through Management Quota with low fee expenses?
  13. Procedure to get admission to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Osmania University?
  14. In which entrance exam should I appear to study MBA in University of Oxford? Total expenses to study MBA there?
  15. Procedure of admission and requirements to study PG in Surgery at Germany? Total expenses of PG in Surgery at Germany?
  16. Procedure to get total expenses through sponsorship for LLM candidate?
  17. Detailed admission procedure to study M.Phil for M.A.(Hindi) postgraduate of Osmania University?
  18. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Clinical Research? Admission procedure and total fee expenses?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?