23rd September 2015, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering PhD in Pharmacy in Russia? Detailed admission procedure?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics. Please provide me the list of universities offering PhD in Pharmacy in Russia and also the admission procedure details.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmacy in India? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  3. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  4. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutical Science in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  5. What is the admission procedure to pursue Ph.D? Universities offering Ph.D?
  6. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  7. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  8. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  9. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
  10. Requirements and top universities offering Ph.D in Pharmacy?
  11. List of universities providing PhD(pharmacy) in Germany? I've completed my M.Pharma(Pharmaceutics)
  12. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the future of M.Com? List of universities offering M.Com? Procedure for admission in universities?
  14. Which are the universities offering Ph.D? I have completed my M.Pharmacy
  15. List of the universities along with their admission procedure offering Ph.D course? I have done MA in history with 62% marks
  16. List of colleges offering MS program in Russia? Expenses to study MS in Russia?
  17. List of universities offering Ph.D in Astrology?
  18. List of universities which offer PhD in Social Work in India? Procedure to get admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?