24th September 2015, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

What I should study among Industrial Chemistry and Organic Chemistry in M.Sc?

Hi Friends,
Now I am a B.S graduate in PCM with 74% marks. I want to know that, which field is good in between Industrial Chemistry and Organic Chemistry? Please tell me what I should do in M.Sc?

Related Questions:
  1. Best Chemistry book for GATE 2016 -- [New]
  2. How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  3. Which are the government jobs after doing MSc Organic Chemistry?
  4. What are the jobs in Pharmaceutical Chemistry after passing MSc Organic Chemistry
  5. Can I study PhD in Organic Chemistry with UGC-JRF certificate if completed M.Sc in Physical Chemistry?
  6. Can I be eligible for drug inspector post after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Organic Chemistry
  7. Study material for MSc organic chemistry?
  8. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  9. Best books for basic Organic Chemistry and also for the rest of Organic Chemistry?
  10. Universities offering PhD in organic chemistry on the par time basis or correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  12. Pure chemistry vs pharmaceutical chemistry vs industrial chemistry
  13. How to get a job in private sector after completing PG in Chemistry(MSc in Organic Chemistry)
  14. Can I take admission in MSc Organic Chemistry after completing graduation in chemistry without having Maths in 12th? Is there any entrance exam?
  15. Is it beneficial to study correspondence M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) for a candidate who has secured 54% in B.Sc(Chemistry)?
  16. What should I do to get the government job in organic chemistry field all over the world?
  17. List of institutes which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry in Mumbai?
  18. Am I eligible for Ph.D in abroad after qualifying MSc Organic Chemistry?
24th September 2016, 07:13 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What I should study among Industrial Chemistry and Organic Chemistry in M.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
Now I am a B.S graduate in PCM with 74% marks. I want to know that, which field is good in between Industrial Chemistry and Organic Chemistry? Please tell me what I should do in M.Sc?

Both the Industrial Chemistry and Organic Chemistry are good courses to study in M.Sc. The job opportunities for both the courses are good. The aspirant can choose any one of them or can study M.Sc general chemistry which is much better than studying any specific discipline in chemistry like industrial, organic etc. So between the two, you can choose organic chemistry in masters because most of the pharma industries and R&D institutions will recruit organic chemistry candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?