24th September 2015, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my stream from Science to Commerce after registration?

I am an 11th class student. I have registered my in Science stream. Buit now i want to opt for Commerce stream. So please help me in changing my stream.

25th September 2015, 11:08 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i change my stream from Science to Commerce after registration?

Yes, you can definitely change your stream from Science to Commerce. Since you are in 11th standard still time is left for you to undergo the change. You need to do the following.

- Consult your class teacher concerning the same.
- Write an application and get it signed by your parents stating genuine reason for the change.
- Submit it to your class teacher and act as per the instructions of the school authority to undergo the change.
25th September 2015, 03:12 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Changing stream is a complex procedure also you have to devote your precious time in this. But you have option to change your stream even after registration in another stream. First of all you need to write an application to vice principal about changing your stream from science to commerce. After that vice principal apply for cancelling your registration from science stream. Once your registration cancelled then school will register your name in commerce stream.

Here i suggest you to not change your stream because if you do this then you will waste your time and money also. Also it is difficult to cover up syllabus of different stream at this short interval of time.

Instead of this option i suggest you to also get admission in NIOS through Commerce stream. This option will give you convineancy to complete your 12th standard from your desirable stream.
25th September 2015, 06:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

The problem is if you have already passed 11th then it will be difficult to change stream. If you are new to class 11th and you are feeling good about science then you can ask for change in stream by writing an application to the school principal.

Normally, in initial period of class XI change in stream is allowed but availability of seats is also a concern in most cases.
26th September 2015, 12:33 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, there is very less possibility of change of stream after the registration procedure is over and you are enrolled in the board.

But there may be change of changing the stream at the time of the final submission of form for the 10+2 board examination but for this you need to visit the school administration for this. The detail information for this is available at the school.
22nd June 2017, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my stream from science to commerce after filling 11th online admission form (2017-18)?
22nd June 2017, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my stream from science to commerce after filling 11th online admission form(2017-18)?
25th July 2017, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Can i change my stream from Science to Commerce after registration? i took admission after 01st list of mine on science now i want to take commerce stream
5th March 2019, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

I am not able to qualify 11 with science stream now can I repeat 11 and change to commerce stream is it possible?
22nd May 2019, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my stream from science to commerce after applying online 2018-19
20th June 2019, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

What are the subjects in commerce stream without bifocal.
And what subjects are there with bifocal
2nd June 2021, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

can the students who pass 11th in science stream to 12th standard humanities, to continue education
24th November 2021, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my stream science to commerce after I have passed class 11th ?
5th January 2022, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

I am in11 standard only and i am nonattending student but registration is done then how we change the stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?