25th September 2015, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Can i get student visa for studying advanced Diploma after 12th?

Hi friends,

I did my 12th from science with 49%. After that i did commercial pilot licence from miami USA and came back to India. Now i am planing to study in Canada as i am good in computer hardware and programming. I would love to study in computer technology engineering.

So can i get student visa for this.
Please reply on this and help.

Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get student visa to study MBBS in Ukraine being a 12th PCB student?
  2. How can I apply for Visa? I am studying 12th currently
  3. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study in Canada for 12th student? When I will get student visa? Requirements to apply?
  4. Eligibility to appear in JEE Advanced for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  5. Am I eligible to reappear in 12th and apply for JEE Main and Advanced if completed 12th from BSEB and pursuing Polytechnic Diploma?
  6. How to get a student visa for US? Requirements of that Visa?
  7. Can I get student visa for Australia after B.E in Electronics and communication and scoring 6.5 bands in Australia?
  8. How can I study Advanced Diploma in Insurance if pursuing Diploma in Chartered Insurance Institute(UK)?
  9. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.A(Arts) students? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get a seat in American Aeronautical Institutions? How much will it cost? What about Visa and scholarship?
  11. Detailed information and procedure to apply for JEE Advanced for Diploma student? What are the subjects in JEE Advanced for Diploma student?
  12. How much time is needed for Visa approval for studying abroad?
  13. Eligibility to apply in JEE Advanced for a candidate who has secured 86% in 10th and 75% in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering Diploma course?
  14. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  15. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  16. Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?
  17. How to get student Visa for studying in UK?
  18. How to get a student Visa to the US being Lebanon?
26th September 2015, 06:34 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get student visa for studying advanced Diploma after 12th?

Yes, you can definitely get visa in order to pursue your higher studies in the field of computer science in Canada. Your spirit of learning is quite commendable and your mastery in various fields is really appreciable. You need to get an admission call from any of the recognized institutes of Canada and then apply for Visa. Visa interview and proving financial stability are the important steps to get visa. However, you need to complete correctly all other norms of visa for Canadian consulate to get your visa done.
19th June 2023, 08:37 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Can i get student visa for studying advanced Diploma after 12th?

The eligibility for a student visa to study an Advanced Diploma after completing the 12th grade depends on several factors, including the requirements of the country where you plan to study. However, in many cases, a student visa can be obtained for pursuing an Advanced Diploma after completing the 12th grade. Here are a few points to consider:

Check the Country's Immigration Policies: Each country has its own immigration policies regarding student visas. Research the specific requirements and regulations of the country where you intend to study. Visit the official website of the country's immigration department or consulate to gather accurate and up-to-date information.

Educational Institution and Course Accreditation: Ensure that the educational institution offering the Advanced Diploma is recognized and accredited. Immigration authorities often require students to provide proof of enrollment in a reputable institution and a recognized program.

Financial Requirements: Student visa applications often require evidence of sufficient funds to cover tuition fees, living expenses, and any other related costs. You may need to provide financial documents or a sponsorship letter to demonstrate your ability to support yourself financially during your studies.

Language Proficiency: Depending on the country and the language of instruction, you may need to provide evidence of your language proficiency. This can be in the form of language test scores, such as the IELTS or TOEFL, to demonstrate your ability to understand and communicate effectively in the language of instruction.

Genuine Intentions and Return Plans: When applying for a student visa, you may be required to provide a statement of purpose or explanation of your intentions to study. It is important to demonstrate that you have genuine intentions to study and that you plan to return to your home country after completing your studies.

Health Insurance: Many countries require international students to have health insurance coverage during their stay. Ensure that you have the necessary health insurance or make arrangements to obtain it as per the country's requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?