25th September 2015, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure and details to be followed for doing Ph.D course in English in Maharashtra?

Tell me about Ph.D courses in English in Maharashtra and the fee details,eligibility criteria,duration and about distance Ph.D also. Can someone please provide me the complete information and the procedure which we need to follow?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
  2. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  3. How may i join correspondence PhD program in Psychology after my MA in English?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in UK for M.A. postgraduate?
  5. Details og approved Guides for PhD in English?
  6. How to apply for Ph.D in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to do PhD in UK for English Literature postgraduate?
  8. PhD in Computer Science after 8 years of M.Sc? Procedure and other details?
  9. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in UK? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Detailed information, admission procedure, duration and fee structure of Ph.D(English)? Is it necessary to appear in NET for Ph.D?
  11. From which university I can do PhD after completion of my M.Phil and MA with 53% marks in English?
  12. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD in Geography for a Postgraduate who has secured 66.40% marks?
  14. Procedure to do Ph.D Life Sciences in North Maharashtra?
  15. Procedure of pursuing PhD in English from JNU?
  16. How may I get the details like course duration, total cost on course, scholarship for getting admission in Ph.D course with english stream?
  17. Universities offering PhD to a candidate who has secured 50% in M.A.(English) in India?
  18. How can I get admission to study PhD in English if secured 50% in M.A.(English) being a 52 years old candidate?
1st October 2015, 01:11 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure and details to be followed for doing Ph.D course in English in Maharashtra?

If you are able to crack the UGC-NET Examination the you will be eligible for Scholarship and you will not have to pay any fee.
In general students who pursue the course of PhD does not have to pay any fee as in general.
You need to have 55% marks in your Masters Degree to be eligible for the course of PhD.
The duration for a regular course is about 3 years.
Distance PhD is called Part Time PhD and if you want to do Part Time PhD the only difference is you can work on your topic on a Part Time basis but will take more time to complete the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?