26th September 2015, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

What type of government job opportunities are available after completion of diploma in EEE?

What type of government job opportunities are available after completion of diploma in EEE? Can you please let me know what are the ways I need to follow to get prepared for it? Is it possible for me to get the job or not? Awaiting for the answer.

Thanks!

27th September 2015, 09:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of government job opportunities are available after completion of diploma in EEE?

After completion of diploma in EEE, you can apply for government sector like BSNL TTA exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma/B.Tech degree with below given specialization are eligible for BSNL TTA exam.

Electrical Engineering
Radio Engineering
Computer Engineering
Information Technology
Instruments Technology
Telecommunication Engineering
MSc (electronics) Electronics Engineering

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.

Pattern for BSNL TTA exam:-

Part-I :General ability test 20
Part-II :Basic Engineering 90
Part-III :Specialization 90
27th September 2015, 02:49 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of government job opportunities are available after completion of diploma in EEE?

There is are wide range of job opportunities in both private and public sector for the candidates who completed Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.

Some of the public sectors which offer employment to these candidates are mentioned below :

* BSNL.

* NTPC.

* ECIL.

* SAIL.

* GAIL.

* TRANSCO.

* ZENCO.

* IOCL.

* BHEL.

* Electrical departments.

* MTNL.

* ISRO.

They are employed in various positions in the above sectors. some of the positions are given below :

* Executive Trainee.

* Technician.

* Junior Assistant.

* Senior Assistant.

* Project Assistant.

* Technical Manager.
27th September 2015, 06:49 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Lot of companies recruiting the Diploma holders after completion of their diploma. But my best suggestion is to complete atleast graduation (B.E/B.Tech ). Since after completion of graduation you will have good opportunities.

If you want to get a job right after completion of Diploma then yes here I am providing you the various companies recruiting the diploma holders in their companies as "Technical Assistants" .

<> ONGC

<> IOCL

<> SAIL

<> GAIL

<> HPCL

<> BPCL

<> HAL , power grid corporations etc.,
1st October 2015, 12:52 AM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

You will have various job opportunities after completion of your Diploma EEE in various Public sector and private sector companies. Some of the type of companies in which you can apply for job are listed below.

1. Railways
2. Civil Aviation
3. Electricity Board
4. Electrical Design
5. Consultancy Firms
6. Manufacturing Industries

You will be eligible for job in various companies like BHEL, SAIL, Coal India Ltd, Power Grid Corporation of India and many more private companies. For government job you have to clear the written exam. In private jobs you have to clear the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?