26th September 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

What are the different government jobs I can apply for in Microbiology sector?

Sir/Mam,

I ask u I can apply government jobs in microbiology .plz reply ..... government job maine bsc botany and chemistry se kiya hai.? Can you please list me down all the government jobs which I can apply for? It would be helpful if you can give the answer soon!

26th September 2015, 11:20 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the different government jobs I can apply for in Microbiology sector?

There are so many government job opportunities in microbiology sector.

As you have done bachelor's degree in botany, one of the best option for you will be to appear for the Indian Forest Services exam. For more details about this exam Click here .

>>In microbiology sector, there are many vacancies in research institutes run by Central government. You can apply for the Scientific Research Scientist, Technical assistant, Project Assistant etc in these institutes.

>>Institutes of Liver and Biliary Science offers jobs in microbiology sector.

>>You can apply for jobs in various laboratories under Council of Scientific and Industrial Research.
2nd October 2016, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the different government jobs I can apply for in Microbiology sector?

I have completed Msc microbiology. Which type of job getting after pass out SSC exam? What is the age criteria?
8th December 2020, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

After completing bscmicrobiology how should I can apply for govt job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?