26th September 2015, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

How can I proceed to get educational loan for doing PDC course in NPTI?

Education loan to do pdc course in npti and total fee structure including hostel, transport and other expenses? Can someone please guide me with the steps which I have to follow for the same? Awaiting for the answer from you all. Thanks!

27th September 2015, 11:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I proceed to get educational loan for doing PDC course in NPTI?

Procedure to get education loan :-

- You need to approach any bank near your residence as per your convenience for the education loan.
- Do not forget to take the prospectus of the concerned institute or the proof of recognition by competent authorities.
- Have a discussion with the concerned bank's branch manager concerning the education loan. If it is a large bank then you need to approach the administrative officer.
- Get to know the details of education loan, the terms and conditions which you need to comply with and the norms which you need to follow.
- If satisfied with the discussion and positive response from the concerned authority, you need to act as per the bank's instructions to get your loan request sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?