26th September 2015, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

How to get Computer Teacher job at High school level?

I have done my post graduate Diploma in computer application from Himachal University, shimla. Sir i want to know that if i am eligible for computer teacher job at high school level?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to become computer teacher in kerala state syllabus
  2. What is the basic qualification to get appointed as a computer teacher in high school?
  3. Can I apply for computer teacher job? I have scored 34% in high school and 40% in intermediate
  4. What are the career opportunities available after doing BSc?
  5. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
  6. How to do MBA through distance after passing B.Tech in computer science
  7. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  8. Can we join as a Punjabi Teacher at School level after completing Gyani course?
  9. Can I become a Teacher of any private school, college or ITI institute if completed B.E. in CSE?
  10. Will doing Ph.D course help to get a job in school?
  11. Required Qualification for the position of Computer Teacher in a High School? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which course should I join among MCA, M.Sc and B.Ed to become a Teacher?
  13. How can I get job in government schools of Haryana as a Computer Teacher? In which field can I get Technical job?
  14. When will be the exam conducted for the post of High School Assistant teacher in Jharkhand?
  15. How can I apply in computer faculty in government school after doing DOEACC A level and B.A from DU?
  16. How to become a computer teacher for high school students after completing 1st PUC in science?
  17. Previous years papers of the exam for admission in MSc Nursing course in NIMHANS? Pattern of the question papers?
  18. Last 5 years question papers of JAC high school teacher's exam?
27th September 2015, 06:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Computer Teacher job at High school level?

You have to do B.Ed along with your degree qualification in computer science to become eligible got teaching job in high schools. You can still apply for contract based opening in schools but selection will be difficult if you don't have B.Ed qualification.

For government teaching job also you need B.Ed qualification along with TET qualified score. Hence, it will be good for you to do B.Ed if you are really interested in teaching in schools.
29th September 2015, 01:38 AM
gokul ka raja

For a govt computer teaching job you must do your b.sc in computer science from any reputated universiyy with 50 % aggeregate score.
and your age limit is 40 years and 5%relaxation for sc and st castes.
Then you will be elligible for it.
29th September 2015, 10:13 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

You have done Post Graduation Diploma in Computer Application, its good. But for the teacher job in school you must have B.Ed degree along with your qualification because most of the schools provide job to teachers according to the B.Ed degree. So, you must do B.Ed first and then apply for the job. For Government schools you must have B.Ed qualification along with TET qualified score.
19th June 2018, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

My friend has completed Bcs PGDCA at mk university she is eligible to the computer teacher in trb or not
16th March 2019, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Hiii my name is Aneeta denson.. I'm a BCA graduate.. and I like to become a computer teacher at high school Level.. what is the criteria for this??? Please reply..
8th July 2019, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Whether a Candidate who have a computer science engineer {B.E.} he Can be eligible for a computer teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?