26th September 2015, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the expected salary after CS executive programme completion?

I am a B.com graduate. And i have qualified CS executive programme, My question is what will be my salary after this course completion?

27th September 2015, 10:08 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What is the expected salary after CS executive programme completion?

SALARY AFTER CS EXECUTIVE PROGRAMME

** A fresher in this field can earn from Rs.20, 000 per month.

** For a beginner in private sector the starting salary will be from Rs.15, 000 to Rs.18, 000

** With 5 and more years experience can earn up to Rs.50, 000 per month.

** For 2 to 3 years experienced professional it will range from Rs.18, 000 to Rs.30, 000 per month.

** It will also depend a lot on where you apply and all that stuff.
28th September 2015, 01:07 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the expected salary after CS executive programme completion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a B.com graduate. And i have qualified CS executive programme, My question is what will be my salary after this course completion?
Basically, Company Secretary course has a good career opportunities in both the Government and private sectors as well. The applicant can find job opportunity in various organizations. The salary package for company secretary professionals may differ from company to company. The salary will be based on the job which you are going to do. It will based on your experience and reputation in the field which makes to get a high package of salary. For a fresher the starting salary will be from Rs.15, 000 to Rs.18, 000. The salary for an experienced professional will increase accordingly. You can get a good salary package in private companies when compared to government companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?