26th September 2015, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

What exactly we need to do after completion of diploma course?

What exactly we need to do after completion of diploma course? Can you please guide me with the next steps which I need to take next? I just want to make the best out of my career. So, please guide me with the suggestions and advice.

Thank you!

26th September 2015, 09:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What exactly we need to do after completion of diploma course?

Candidates who have completed Diploma course have two options :- First option is to continue with higher studies and the next second option is to do a job. If you are interested to pursue higher studies, you can do B.E/B.Tech course. You can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course through Lateral Entry process after completion of your three years Diploma course. If you are interested to do a job, you can apply for job opportunities which requires Diploma as a qualification. I suggest you to pursue your higher studies for better career and job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?